IT PAYS TO TAKE COVER
Insurance is an essential part of any holiday booking. It gives you peace of mind with cover for the unexpected. For holidays in England, Wales, Scotland and the Isle of Wight, one payment of £9.50 including IPT can cover all your party with personal holiday insurance (EXCLUDES CANCELLATION AND CURTAILMENT COVER).
This is what you get:
1. PERSONAL ACCIDENT. Up to £5,000 for accidental death, loss of eye(s) or limb(s) or permanent disablement. (Under 16s death limit £2,000. Over 70s limit £1,000. Permanent disablement nil).
2.ADDITIONAL EXPENSES. Accommodation/travel due to illness or accident, up to £2,000.
3. HOSPITAL BENEFIT. In-patient £15 per day to maximum £300.
4.PERSONAL BAGGAGE. Theft, loss or damage up to £1,000 (excess £15). Single article limit £250 in total. Valuables up to £250 in total. Glasses/Sunglasses £75. Unattended baggage not covered.
5. PERSONAL MONEY. Loss or theft up to £250 (excess £15). Loss of cash/notes limit £100. Cash only covered on your person or in safety deposit box.
6. PERSONAL LIABILITY. Up to £1million.
7.CAR BREAKDOWN AND RECOVERY. Up to £3,000. Emergency labour costs limited to £250. You will need to arrange and pay for assistance/repairs and then submit a claim.
INSURANCE FOR EUROPE
Essential! Extended cover is available for holidays in Europe at £26.50 including IPT to cover your whole party. You will receive full cover details after you have received your European holiday park confirmation. This policy excludes cover for all pre-existing medical conditions. However, cover may be available by contacting Optimum Medical Helpline on 0843 208 2037. For Vehicle Breakdown Cover, you will also be asked to provide the registration number, make and model of the vehicle you want covered. If you decide to travel in a different vehicle you can contact Call Assist on 01206 771771 to transfer the breakdown cover.
This is what you get:
PERSONAL COVER (EXCLUDES CANCELLATION AND CURTAILMENT COVER)
1. PERSONAL ACCIDENT. Accidental death up to £5,000. Capital sums up to £5,000. (Under 16s or over 70s death limit £2,000. Over 70s no permanent total disablement is payable).
2. MEDICAL AND OTHER EXPENSES. £1million (excess £30).
3. HOSPITAL BENEFIT. £15 a day up to £300 for in-patients.
4. BAGGAGE & PERSONAL EFFECTS. Theft, loss or damage to property up to £1,000 (excess £30). Single article up to £250. Valuables up to £250. Glasses/Sunglasses £75. Delayed baggage £50. Unattended personal baggage not covered. (Under 16s overall limit £500).
5. MONEY & DOCUMENTS. Loss or theft of money up to £250 (excess £30). Loss of cash/notes limited to £100. Cash only covered on your person or in safety deposit box. (Under 16s money £125. Cash/notes £50).
6. TRAVEL DELAY. After first full 12 hours £20. For each additional 12 hours £10, up to a maximum
7. PERSONAL LIABILITY. Up to £1million.
VEHICLE COVER – only covers cars up to 10 years old.
1. ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORT/CAR – up to £100.
2. EMERGENCY OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION – up to £240.
3. REPLACEMENT KEYS – Assistance with delivery only.
4. REPATRIATION OF VEHICLE AND UP TO 6 INSURED PASSENGERS - up to policy limit.
NO CANCELLATION OR CURTAILMENT COVER UNDER THIS POLICY.
It is important to note that if you require insurance you are purchasing the policy from GFM Holdings Ltd. which is an appointed representative of Optimum Underwriting Ltd. who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. To see the Summary of Cover visit www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk/insurance or call 0844 848 9353 and details will be sent to you. Full documentation sent separately from holiday confirmation. This insurance is underwritten by Optimum Underwriting Ltd, as Underwriting Agents for Ageas Insurance Ltd. The European Vehicle Breakdown is administered by Call Assist and is underwritten by Ageas Insurance Ltd. These companies are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. All Insurance Premiums and Insurance Premium Taxes collected are the Insurers’ monies and passed immediately to Optimum as Underwriting Agents of Ageas Insurance Ltd. and also as Agents of Call Assist for European motor breakdown insurance, to be held in trust.